Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Love with a Hooker

I've been looking for a sweet young man-pleaser lately. Today, I found one. She said she was nineteen & probably could have been. Most of these whores have an attitude and fucking them is like fucking a lifeless sex doll. This one was sweet and comfortable to be around. I spent half hour looking for her because she told me she was at a Super 8 motel when she meant to tell me Motel 6. Long straight black hair, fair & soft skin & body, and blue eyes that hypnotize. I could swear she was totally turned on two because she was pretty wet. I kissed her all over her tits and face and ran my fingers through her gorgeous, sweet scented hair. She even sucked my balls for me, laid next to me and talked and kissed me on the lips. She was taller than I expected, but that's nothing that her attitude didn't make up for tenfold. She was probably just THAT good, but she made me feel like I had a girlfriend for a little bit. Either way, she really made my day!

1 comment:

The Smoking Plot.... said...

I could rock your world better than any hooker ;) love your blog