Friday, September 20, 2019

A little smokey and my new girlfriend

Okay, so I broke down and decided to take a few puffy-puffs the last couple of days.  I've been so damn stressed out at work and with other shit, plus due to a stupid hiring freeze our new mayor has imposed, I know I'm not going to be testing any time soon now, so fuck it! 
I only did one hit each time, 3 times in 2 days.  I won't do any more today or for a long time.  You know, it's so fucking stupid that one is now allowed to smoke in your own free time.  As long as you're not high at work, who gives a rat's ass!  Ironically, it's about to become legal here in my state come January, but it still doesn't matter as far as employment.  I have an unusually stressful job with a lot of responsibility.  When I get home and I want to relax, I should have every damn right to smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out. 
I'm making a vow right now that I will NOT be picking up the habit again of smoking all the time.  No way.  It's not gonna happen.  I'm pretty sure I'll be fine if I'm tested a few months from now.  Hell, I've even been considering starting my own business again.  Then I can say fuck you to all those anti-weed fuckers. 
Another thing that was stressing me out was that a miscommunication between the girl I'm seeing had me thinking that she was not interested in an eventual LTR.  We talked last night, and I realized that this was incorrect.  She IS interested, and she apologized for her nervous reaction to when I told her that I was falling in love with her. 
I guess I've not written about her yet.  She is from India, and she is a trans-girl.  I've never dated a trans before, mainly because every one I've met before her has been completely bat-shit crazy and unstable.  Let's call her "India".  India is nothing like the other trans girls.  She is SO sweet, and nice, and level-headed.  And she really treats me very well, unlike most girlfriends of any gender I've ever had.  She is beautiful too, and the connection we have is very strong.  I think she is apprehensive about committing to a LTR because of my insistence on "ethical nonmonogamy".  My experience has led me to believe, quite strongly, that most people are NOT built for monogamy, and as a result, it creates SO many problems.  I know that for me, it's definitely not an option.  I'm way too sexual.  We'll see how this goes. 

No comments: