Thursday, September 26, 2019

Yep, I'm smoking again

You know, the main motivation for me to stop smoking the 420 was my impending processing by the Fire Dept., and now that's all down the drain indefinitely due to our stupid ass mayor. 
I had a shift that was just total shit on top of a week that was total shit.  Finally, I just said "fuck it" and lit up a nice bowl.  It felt so damn good as I relaxed and unwinded.  Half-surprisingly, half-way though it, I actually missed the feeling of being sober.  I told myself I'd just do it that once...of course that did NOT happen.  I've been smoking maybe once a day, once I've completed everything I've had to do.  I don't think that's bad at all, except I AM taking a gamble and assuming that this hiring freeze is going to last a long time.  I really don't think I'm going to get to the point again where I was high all day.  I know what that does to my self-esteem, and I'm not about to go through that shit again.  I have noticed that, even smoking this amount, I'm more tired throughout the day.  I don't like that. 

No comments: