Monday, February 2, 2009

Total lack of irresponsibility

Nothing too exciting has happened lately (which usually means I'm due for something to happen soon). Things have been pretty good here. We've been getting along great & I even went out to run yesterday for the first time in months. I really hate to admit this, but I was actually missing...um...you know...that state I lived in down south. I'm sure my experience in FL has a lot to do with my negative attitude towards it, but I know there's a lot of good things about it. Running in FL was fucking awesome. No, I'm not thinking of moving back.
Squeaky and I partied again this weekend & it was awesome. Idiot has been sick, so I have not had to worry about that. I have developed a new addiction though, which is pissing me off. Not any drug, but one of these online RPG's. Damn those games are addicting! But it's seriously been drastically reducing the amount of time I've been spending on the music project. Not cool.
I also did something uncharacteristically responsible. I'm actually kind of ashamed to report that, instead of buying tickets to the Death Cab concert, I paid my cell phone bill (had to choose one or the other). I've been dying to see DCFC for the longest time too. Oh well, I can still listen to their music whenever I want.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

Nothing too exciting has happened lately

join the club

(which usually means I'm due for something to happen soon)

hopefully for me, too

I'm working on a novel project... but slow slow SLOWly %->...

Melody Lee said...

Please tell me you weren't play WoW....oh the betrayal!
Responsibility creeps up and smacks you upside the head when you least expect it, the bastard. It's usually a good thing though I try to avoid it whenever possible. I'm now paying obscene amounts of money for car insurance etc and it hurts me haha.
Good to hear that things are going well, have a magnificent week. M.

DaftDragon said...

kudos on responsibility. haha, your a step ahead of me. my visa started being declined and i opted to switch to debit instead of figuring out why :P