Monday, January 26, 2009

Moderation Man

Been doing pretty good lately (hence my lack of posts!). Been working on music & keeping my partying down to about once a week, which was my goal. I did hook up with Idiot last night, but it was only for a few hours & I was fine with that. I'm supposed to go up and pick up the rest of my music gear from my ex-drummer in Wisconsin tonight. There's a chance I may not go though because Squeaky bought Metallica tickets for tonight & her friend that's supposed to go with her may cancel 'cause she's sick. She originally asked me if I wanted to go and, although they are one of my all-time favs, the last time I went to a show, we almost got into 3 fights all in one night! I guess that's what happens when there's that much testosterone flyin' around, lol. Anyway, I go to shows to have a good time, not to start shit - wtf is the point of that?
There WAS a small incident last night though. While I was partying with Idiot, I sent Squeaky a text asking her if she could give us one more hour (he showed up late, as usual). She said it was fine, but when she came home she was all pissy, so I called her on it. She said that she did not mind, but she just wanted to be home. I told her that it was obvious that she DID mind by her behavior. I pointed out that we are both passive aggressive (she actually laughed when I said that & I started to as well, lol) and we need to watch out for that shit. I told her that even though she's telling herself that she does not mind, subconsciously she does & it's just going to build up until it explodes again. I told her that I do not want that to happen again. I told her to please just say so if she disagrees next time. Hopefully she will.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

One question: coke ADDICTION sucks... but do you think coke ITSELF sucks..??

Gledwood said...

Forgive me for asking that: I'm intrigued.

I wish I could say heroin sucked but I still don't believe that ENOUGH to stop...

%-<...

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Oh, no - coke definitely does NOT suck, lol!

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Thanks, Kimmy! As always, you rock! :)

DaftDragon said...

No prob! and as i think it's only fair- can i get a first name outta you or would that blow your cover? it's ok to say no, just thought i'd ask :)
oh, haha, and as i was doing blow last night i random thought of your blog, so congrats you have invaded my 3d world from the blogosphere :P