Monday, April 30, 2012

The Digression

I believe it was Friday night this happened.  I texted Mr. X & he told me that he did not have enough cash to get some shit & if he could cash the check I wrote for him last time (I told him to withhold due to a financial crisis).  I asked if he could cash the check, could we at least get one?  He said ok.
My roommate was home that night, so I decided we would just go to my old shitty place.  Luckily the LazyBoy was still there.  I was not expecting much from this night, but it was actually really fucking good!  Fuck, I just love doing that shit.  How can I possibly give something up that's just so goddamn pleasurable???
I meet with my friend, B yesterday.  It was nice to see her even though I was in low spirits (I've had a horrible horrible week with work, the move & classes).  She seemed disappointed when I told her that the plan I'm devising may very well involve me moving back to FL permanent stiley.
I can honestly say now that I've HAD IT with this city.  These motherfucker politrixians have RUINED my city.  Fuck them with a goddamn submarine.  Every goddamn penny is squeezed out of us and it's happening all over the fucking country.  (Yea, I'm going on an impromptu rant here) I'm sick of this shit and something has got to change NOW.  We're fucking slaves, and these war mongering rich fucks are committing PROFOUND level crimes on humanity and NEED to be put in prison...ALL of them!  They're only tightening their slimy fucking grip.  Ever notice how we're being constantly desensitized to warnings?  OMFG!  There's going to be FOG on the road this morning!!!  Better put the big red flashing exclamation point on the weather channel or on your computer screen!  You see this shit everywhere.  And then when someone like me comes along and tries to alarm people about what's really going on here, they blow it off and just call me what the TV tells them to call me, a "crazy conspiracy theorist".  To help with the distraction, they've got all of us on drugs.  Legal and otherwise.  We've been fucking duped, Planet Earth.  Facebook is more than ready to give all of our personal information away (I strongly suspect it was planned that way anyway).  They know everyone of our friends and family now already, where we live, what places we like, what our politics are, etc.  Now all the major websites (INCLUDING THIS ONE) are asking that your accounts be associated with your phone number.  Yup, but it's for MY own good & protection.  They're really concerned about me losing my password.  This is IT, people.  This battle is for our MINDS & SOULS.  NEVER back down!

5 comments:

The Girl From Back Then said...

They know everything, it's true. Although I don't think relocating will change that, we're in too deep to really start embracing anonymity/privacy/a sense of personal space. But you clearly feel you have to do something, rather than sink alongside these idiots. I hope you find what you are looking for x

Gledwood said...

yeah weird that they need to know your number when you're keeping an anonymous blog innit

Unknown said...

Mary, I'm impressed by your blog; you're going through some serious shit, and your blog is brutally honest about it. Would you be open to answering some email interview questions regarding cocaine and your experience with addiction? I'm an editor at Alltreatment.com, and we keep our visitors informed on a wide variety of substances by writing articles, keeping blog, and interviewing folks like you. If you're interested, email me at chance@alltreatment.com. I'll come up with a list of questions (or we can collaborate) and I'll send them your way. When you get your responses back to us, we'll post the interview on our site. Either way, thanks for creating a blog that's doesn't shy away from the gritty aspects of cocaine addiction. ~Chance Campbell

Carrion Doll said...

I could not agree more. This country is going down hard and fast. We are all screwed. But no matter what, I will never give in. It's good to see there are still a few left, amongst the sheep, that can see what is really going on. But I am so afraid when the proverbial shit hits the fan, there won't be enough of us. i will die on my feet before living on my knees but I am scared for my children.

Unknown said...

It is now 2017, and shit is hitting the fan...at an unimaginable rate. If I wasn't hooked on dope I would be going a lot crazier than I am now.