Wednesday, April 23, 2008

El Binge-a-dor

Yup, that's me - El Binge-a-dor. I (and all my co-workers) just got laid off on Monday, so I figured "fuck it, I might as well start a little trouble and have some fun". I met some dudes up in Pompano Beach who had coke and could get more. Needless to say, I made a b-line up to their place! There were three dudes, and they were all actually pretty cool. They had been partying with that shit for the last four days! So they were already pretty fucked up when I got there, but they had just purchased an 8, so we were in business. I told them I would chip in some cash for it, but all I had was a $100 bill. Again, I said "fuck it" and had them order another 8! It turned out to be a waste of money though because I was already so fucked up from the first one, that the 2d made little difference. Oh well, at least this time it did not feel like my palate was collapsing (I hate it when that happens!). As usual, I stayed until every last grain was snorted up. Afterwards, I went to ML's place. She HAD to know what I was doing, but I think she just chose not to say anything. We just kinda laid there for a while while I crashed (actually, I did not come down too hard this time either). Then I introduced her to The 69. Yes, she's actually never done a 69 before! I was also the first guy to fuck her in the ass not too long ago, lol. I love teaching people about kickass sex! I had a massive headache though the entire time (partially because I had not eaten anything). When I got home, I started an IV on myself and did feel better afterwards. I still feel rather shitty.

1 comment:

sKILLz said...

I used to love sniffing coke. I would sit around my homegirls crib and we would get skied up all night into the next day and then depending on what day it was and how had to go to work and so on we would try to keep it going.
Then me being the true junkie that I am I went and tried coke by shooting it and boy O boy let me tell you its a TOTALLY diff trip.
If you have never doneit like that then please dont because to me once you get that high that way you never want to sniff again!

Oh and most of the bitches I was with never wanted to fuck while they were on coke, I fucking hated that cause I was ready to pound then away.
Again when having sex make it SAFE homie!
Stay Up!