Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tina wastes my entire day

So yesterday we were told at work that our office is closing in 3 weeks! Great. Needless to say, everyone was stressed and freaking out. Well, of course I used this as an excuse to find some sex & drugs! I did my little search ritual, and found a dude that was not too far from here and he partied. However, he did not have coke, but had Meth and G. "Fuck it, that'll work", I said to myself (I usually don't really like to do meth because of the way it makes me feel the following day). I drove up there and the place was beautiful! Anyway, we did some tina, which was actually quite good quality. Then he pulled out the G, and we did a shot each. Yea, that pretty much did it - I was in horny-land! We ended up calling the dude I had played with last week and inviting him over as well. It was actually a lot of fun (minus about 10 minutes or so, where I thought I was going to hurl - I think I did too much at once, yea - surprise, surprise, right?). So, we partied and played for a few hours, but the t ran out and it was getting really late, so I made my escape. On my way home, I could already feel the "crash" as my high faded. Needless to say, today has consisted literally of me laying in bed feeling like shit. I hate wasting an entire day like that. I must admit though, it was ALMOST worth it, lol.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

crystal is the funnest drug on planet earth