Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Drifter-Taming Dilemma

So, it actually looks like a have a real chance at getting back on my feet. I checked out a condo here yesterday and I think it would be stupid not to buy. Then all I would need is a job! Well, that last sentence was only half sarcastic because I also talked to a person a couple days ago from a company which I sent my resume to. I have to take an entry test to get in. I've been unemployed for so long that I'm nervous about it. I have to study my ass off if I'm going to take the test, which is this Thursday. I probably can reschedule for a later test in another couple of weeks. Maybe I should since I plan on partying at the end of the month. Speaking of which...
The thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion to cancel my little party, but it's unlikely that will happen, lol. I'm already feeling guilty for planning it & I'm worried that this may be what "taints" my new promising situation. I'm telling myself that it won't. I've told myself that before. Fuck. I'm seeing real hope now for the first time in years. Would I really fuck this up again after what I've been through? I sure as hell hope not. I really am sick of being a fucked up person. I would love to find a good female to settle down with. I've said that before too, lol. Oh well, we shall see, right?

No comments: