Monday, November 14, 2011

Fucking Ape

So before my weekend began, I decided to check my email account (the one I sent X the letter from). To my surprise, there was a reply, but not from him. It was an error reply telling me that the recipient could not be reached at that address. Well, that explains why X just went about things as if nothing had happened! I've sent him similar emails before, so maybe he just decided to block ME on that account. "Fucking ape", as my cousin used to say.
Needless to say, I hooked up with him on Friday again. It was not a long session. He claimed he had to leave early due to work the next morning, so we didn't do that much blow. I was actually well enough on Sunday to go to the gym and do a full workout (weights and cardio).
Nonetheless, I'm depressed as fuck again. What the fuck am I going to tell my shrink? Last time we had a session, he talked about how maybe he was not the right therapist for me due to the lack of progress. He's right. What the hell am i supposed to talk about on Wednesday? How I failed to resist again? I'm considering cancelling or just giving up therapy all together.
In the meantime, the girl I was dating became pretty upset about me not pursuing her any further. I feel bad about it. I'm back to being lonely as hell on top of miserable. Great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should try the gym...it Xmas, all I have is one text saying he has 'had a lot on' so I am lonely too. It will get to the stage of me just going out alone and doing what I feel rather than being alone as loneliness sucks. Still being a twat hoping he will call, and have a guy I don't want getting stalky too....I will need to get this off my chest but I am not sure there is anything therapy can do.....when it comes to this kind of thing there is no talking 'sense' into me when I am thinking with my heart....and my nose. I know it sounds pathetic but it's true. Thought I was the only one...All the best hon. Hope you get through this stronger x