Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Big Bang

Did some more skiing last night - actually had a lot of fun! I've felt shitty all day today, but hey - that shit don't come without a price. Even though I'm still doing coke, I feel like I have it much more under control than I did in Chicago. The reason for this is because NS is out of the picture here. Back there, I would party one night a week with the girlfriend, then NS would call me (sometimes more than once a week) to party with him. I think I can actually call myself a "weekend warrior" now legitimately.

Speaking of the [ex]girlfriend, guess who is coming down for a few days on vacation. Yup, "MU", the ex. We're actually getting along pretty well now and have sent texts back and forth many times now (I'm all about the text - not really a phone person). Anyway, we're gonna have plenty of shit with us and I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of her! I must admit, I've not found a girl that is as much fun in bed as she. She loves to get real dirty and nasty, just like me and we both cannot wait, lol! We're already planning what things we will need to bring to the hotel. So far, we need to make sure there is a full-length mirror, chairs, my wooden paddle, collar & chain, outfits...well, you get the idea. We may even add some other people to the mix. She has gotten really good (and I'm proud to say that she learned everything from me, lol!). Yes, I AM entertaining the possibility of getting back with her. I don't like the fact that I'm thinking about it, but I am. That girl would seriously do anything for me, and she's a very good sub when she wants to be. Damn-it, why is life so confusing? Oh, yea - otherwise it would be pretty boring!

1 comment:

sKILLz said...

Sounds VERY intresting and I would love to get down with that party!
I will tell you the same thing I tell everyone thats getting ready to fuck. Just make it SAFE. You dont want to lost your life for a couple of hours of fun! Also if your not ready to be a dad then cover it up homie!
Stay Up!