Monday, June 30, 2008

5 Days of Being Clean

Yup, 5 days - that's how long I made it. Mike called me and asked me to come by but said he did not have much blow. As I expected, I offered to volunteer my $100 bill I got for my b-day to get more. Even as I was getting ready to go out there, I knew how the night would end up. It was fun for a while, then in the end when the shit ran out, I was disappointed and felt depressed. It's no excuse, but there was another factor that pushed me. My mom's ass-wad boyfriend was supposed to go to his daughter's place last night, so I drove my happy ass home from ML's place thinking I would have the place to myself. Turns out the fucker decided to invite his daughter & obnoxious granddaughter here. I think he did it on purpose to piss me off. I thought about inviting my dad over to piss him off (and possibly scare the fuck out of him).

No comments: