Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Da Coke Binge!

So as expected, my trip to Chicago was pretty much a week-long cocaine binge. Shit, MU and I discussed partying on the way home from the airport, lol! So, I partied until my nose bled, then partied some more. The second night, I had the absolute worst crash I have ever had. It was way fucked up - I seriously just wanted to die. The next time I did it, my sinuses gave me hell to the extreme. I was in SO much fucking pain, it's not even funny. That was the day before I left (MU said she wanted to "play one more time before I leave". Of course, I said "yes". MU was not the only one I partied with. I saw "Idiot"(NS), and it was okay. The shit he had was not that great. You know the kind of stuff people say is the "mellow" coke? Yea, "mellow" means it SUCKS, I hate to break it to you. Coke is NOT supposed to make you mellow - that's what weed is for! Anyway, he's supposed to actually come down and visit me in a couple weeks. I'm telling myself right now that I don't even want to see him, but I'm guessing that will change once the time comes and I'm ready to party again. Fuck. I keep thinking that "this is the last time - that's IT, I'm going straight edge now". I wish I believed it.

No comments: