Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Specialty: Playing With Fire

In my own ungracious way, I kind of saw this coming eventually. Remember "MU"? She was the psycho I was living with 3 years ago, at the low-point in this whole coke thing. At least every weekend, we would go on coke binges and have nasty intense sex (still the best sex to date). Anyway, we say hi to each other once in a while through text, and more recently I had to turn to her to get my herb since the entire state of Wisconsin is fucking dry!
So, last week I told her I wouldn't mind doing some "dirty play" with her again sometime. She concurred. Tonight I'm going back to the same place where it all finally spiraled out of control to do what we used to do. I know it's a huge risk to open up that Pandora's Box again, but the thrill has overpowered me. What a filthy slut that girl is. I can't wait!

2 comments:

The Girl From Back Then said...

It's the pull of the fantasy isn't it, drawing you in, edging you furthur to the point of no control. The thrill of the reckless abandon. And yet still I crave it, even though that's wrong and it could kill me. It's all you can do to feel alive sometimes.

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Very true!