Monday, December 15, 2008

Born to be Cyco

N.S. came down on Thursday for what was supposed to be a super-sex-fest. I had gotten in touch with a couple others that were going to join us that night, but they flaked. We ended up having to get a room again, but the shit that he had was phenomenal! Yes, once again, I pretended to go to work, but this time I actually had a place to stay, lol. Despite the complications, I had a pretty friggin' awesome night.
Another migraine my aunt had threatened this second trip the following day. Luckily, it only delayed the departure by a day. Yes, that means I'm here alone with nothing to do, which can only lead to trouble, which I'm finding already.
I met someone online who is coming into town in a few days who says he's got lots of shit, including my favourite powder & some tina (which I have not done in a long time because I just hate the way you feel the next day). He asked how I like to do them & I told him either snort or smoke. He suggested we slam. At first, I did not know what he was talking about, but then it hit me - duh! That's one thing I've never tried before, but I'm definitely curious because of the way other junkies describe the feeling. It's supposed to be fucking euphoric. I'm a bit nervous, but you know I'm gonna try 'cause I'm crazy like that.
THEN, for the weekend, I've got M.U. coming down to visit, which means another all-party weekend! I could feel guilty about all this shit & I'm sure it will catch up to me, but right now I just feel like saying "fuck it" & enjoying life the best I can. Rock 'n' Roll to the fucking core, bioooooootches!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out with the slamming. Some people get totally addicted to it.

Melody Lee said...

Yeah, I'm gonna do an about face and advise you to be super cautious. That needle is a tricky bitch and before you know it you're stuck on it but good.
Perfect example, I was a TOTAL needle phobe before I tried it just once and that turned into the last 10 years of voodoo doll self medication/mutilation.
Of course the H may have something to do with that as well ;)
Be safe. Melody

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Thank you both for your advice. I may steer clear of that still. Melody, hearing that from you has really got me thinking, lol! I'm serious - I'm kinda fucking scared now, which is probably a good thing!