Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Language Fail

Okay, that was fun. Unless you can read Hindi (I can't), you're probably wondering WTF is up with that last post. Well, I did something with the settings the other day which changed everything I write into Hindi & I could not figure out how to switch it back until now. I'm going to leave it there because I think it's kind of amusing that you can tell where I'm swearing by the exclamation points, lol!
Anyway, as I began to write before I was rudely interrupted by this little incident...
This last mega-depression bout did not last as long as I thought it would. In fact, it was less than 24 hours. By the next day I was cranking the music, cooking & singing again, so it's been good for the most part. I'm still stressing over what the hell I'm going to do when the folks get back. I'm considering just telling them that I got fired instead of having to go through the reasons why I quit. So, here I am again, making up lies to cover up other lies & I just don't like that shit!
Throughout all this bullshit though, I have a genuine feeling that I'm taking a big step closer to finding out who I really am. I'm not even exactly sure what that means, but it makes me feel better, so fuck it! No, seriously, I have a feeling that I have a better idea of which general direction I should point this ship in. Most of my life has been spent just spinning in circles with the occasional mirage of land in sight. Maybe this is just another of those mirages. Maybe life is a big fucking mirage. What the hell do I know?
Okay, I promised myself that I would fill out applications for culinary schools in London and Paris. I need to do that and cook. Laters & to all my readers - happy holidays! :-D

5 comments:

DaftDragon said...

rock on dude, this is so fuckin' rad! ur seriously awesome- you have found something you like, and are fearlessly moving forward to it. not just talking about it, but filling out the apps and practicing up and getting ready to switch ur life around as u see fit. so sweet. and u kno, ppl may be like, u should have some corporate job by no la la la, but those ppl are unhappy and will end up jealous when u have the life u want and they don't rock the fuck on.

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

Kimmy-Kim, you are sooooo sweet - thank you! :-D I actually logged on all depressed & shit until I read your comment. It's people like you that make this world bearable! *BIG hug!*

Gledwood said...

I did that same thing with the script setting... why on earth Hindi gets its own special one but none of the 5000 other languages of the world do is a question even google can't answer, I bet

Was just (mis)reading your profile... thought you'd said you were "trying to get down to an ounce a week"... ;->...

DaftDragon said...

hehe, glad to help, just tellin' it like i see it :)

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

LOL, Gledwood. Hmmmm...that's not a bad idea:P