Thursday, December 18, 2008

In a Chemical World

I have a job interview in about 10 hours. I answered an ad for a baker position, which is pretty much exactly what I've been looking for. I was actually dancing yesterday because I was so happy (I know...GAY!). I have a good feeling about it & it's going to be much easier telling my folks that I quit my other job if I already have another one. Today is also the day I'm supposed to hook up with "slam-guy". I'm kind of nervous, but there's a good chance it may not even happen. People flake out about 60% of the time, I'd estimate.
I tried to get to sleep early, but kept waking up, so here I am trying to kill time & make myself sleep already. I even took Benadryl & it's hardly effective this time. Actually, I can feel it making me tired, but when I lay down, I just sit there not getting to sleep. That's okay, I know it will likely hit me about 2 hours before I have to go to the fucking interview.
M.U. is coming down this weekend too. I sent her a check for just about all I will have left after paying my cell phone bill so that we can enjoy a nice long fucked up weekend! Okay, I'm going to try this sleep shit again.

No comments: