Thursday, September 18, 2008

Talking about coffee, blogs & dogs...no big whoop.

It took some procrastinating, but I made the call to my aunt yesterday. She was happy to hear from me & there was no problem at all. I told her that I've decided to move down there for now, as she had offered. This is a good move & I'm going to make sure it's for the better. I can at least take some of the math classes I need for school and get them out of the way while I'm waiting to get into the clinical program. I'm still not 100% sure that I will stay there for school though. I've actually been thinking a lot about Australia - yes, Australia. I've been wanting to go there forever, and maybe this is a good time. It all depends on how long I'm going to have to wait to go to school full-time. I may try and go to school and/or work over there for a few years. I know that I may not want to come back.
Anyway, I'm going to have to stay here for at least another week because my mom is bringing me some more of my stuff on Wednesday. It's going to be a huge change and I'm nervous, but I'm sick of living my life in fear & I'm making a conscious effort to face any fear that gets in the way of my progress. And, if it knocks me down, I'm going to get right back up again and back in it's face until I defeat it.
MU will be upset. I feel bad because she's going to be left alone again, but she decided to stay here on her own and renew the lease. I'm taking my canine buddy with me. He's always so happy down there because he has two other dog buddies to hang out with and they all get along great. If there's one thing I've done right in my life, it's adopting that dog. He's seriously the best friend ever!
Boy, I love drinking coffee while writing in my blog! There, now my title fits perfectly.

1 comment:

Carrion Doll said...

You should go to Australia if you get the chance, it may never come again. And good luck with everything, you will be fine if you put your mind to it.