Monday, September 15, 2008

Blue Blah Blue Blah

Not much really exciting to report today. I had another weak moment earlier. NS told me that we might be able to hook up today or tomorrow, so I called him around 4:30. He said he had to work in the morning, so he couldn't party. I was relieved and frustrated at the same time. I did hesitate for a few minutes before dialing, but the crave got the best of me.
I seriously thought that I would be out of here by now. Actually, I thought I would be strongly urged to go to S. IL by my aunt, but she still has not called. I know she's not stupid and she knows what's going on. I should be able to do this on my own though, but I guess I'm too comfortable, as weird as that sounds.
I've been trying to take Melody's advice (thanks :D) and divert my thoughts to something else. It DOES feel good to take a break from my high revving brain once in a while. I started to watch "Cocoon", but got too annoyed with the overdose of 80's cheese. We popped in "Mosquito Coast" instead. That one was decent and tolerable. After the movie, I planned to work out, but instead I'm eating pizza and writing on here. I'm still going to work out - I swear! I HAVE to - I've been way too lazy about that shit.

No comments: