Friday, September 26, 2008

Manic Panic

I thought I would be leaving on Sunday, but as it turns out it's going to happen tomorrow (Saturday). My aunt called me up last night to inform me that she and her husband need to come up for a meeting in the suburbs and that this had literally just developed. She said that I might as well go back down with them instead of borrowing a car, having to drive it back, then take the train down again (I need a car for all my stuff & my dog). Shit! Tonight is the last night MU & I are supposed to party. I don't want to feel & look like shit when they get here. This sucks. I'm hoping that it will be one of those where I barely feel it the next day. Fuck.
I'm unusually sad about leaving MU here. I'm actually feeling worse about it than when I left for FL. I guess part of it is because I'm not furious at her this time. But the other reason I think is because I believe that she may have thought that I was coming back to stay here. I feel extra bad because I'm taking the dog (he's like our kid - dog owners know what I'm talking about). I'm debating weather I should leave him here at least for now. He's probably the only thing that has been stable in my life for the past few years, so I it makes it worse for me if I leave him. Perhaps the deciding factor will be the amount of room left in the car.
I'm still looking into Australia too. I already have my 2-3 year stay in S. IL planned out including a job, school, fitness & social activities. However, I think that if I can find a way to escape to the Land Down Under sooner, I will jump at the opportunity. As everyone who is conscious here knows, things are going from fucked to WAY fucked here in the former U.S.A. and I really don't feel like being here for when it turns into WWII Germany. These fuckhead globalists have taken over so many countries around the world, and they have been doing it by first destroying those country's economies (sound familiar?). Okay, I'm not going to get myself going on this shit because I'd be writing a fucking novel and putting myself into a suicidal depression! But I will say that the similarities between how the Nazis took over Germany and how they are going about taking over my country today are too familiar to anyone who knows their history. God help us.

No comments: