Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Divine BULLSHIT!!!

Yea, so last night did not even happen. Apparently there's been some of the biggest busts ever in Chicago and us cokeheads are feeling the impact. Actually, what happened last night apparently, was that he WAS offered some to sell, but "the man" tasted it and refused because it was "weak shit". At least we know that he's lookin' out for the quality. Luckily, we all know that these things are only temporary. So, here I am again waiting to hear from "the man" to see if we get to party tonight. This wait is fucking agonizing & I gotta make sure there is something else to distract me in case it does not happen again. Yesterday, I actually picked up my old hollowbody guitar (which is old and slightly out of tune due to age-related defects) and played a lot, which felt good.
My aunt called me yesterday too and said that she know a guy who manages a pretty popular band who is in need of a guitarist. I called him, but unfortunately they are looking for a "flaminco" style guitarist, which I'm just not. My heart is with rock 'n' roll (and some jazz - you just can't beat jazz as far as musicianship).

2 comments:

Carrion Doll said...

There is NOTHING I hate more than waiting. My bf always goes and picks the shit up and it drives me bat shit crazy, sitting here. Even if it's only 30 minutes, which it's usually about an hour and 1/2. Fuck I hate that shit. One good thing tho, (and GAWD I hope I don't jinx it saying this) is our one guy is always a sure thing. Altho maybe that is not always a good thing, heh. When he was "away" we really cut back. Now I find we are doing it 2-3 weekends a month when I told him we should keep it to once a month. Anyway I am here hogging up your comments blathering on like I just did a shot, lol.

SJ said...

Waiting for blow is worse than waiting for heroin- trust me, I've done both.

shelley