Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Divine Intervention?

So I was supposed to pick up a hearty supply of blow last night so we could party today (MU just got back from Denver). I gave the "man" the cash, and he said he would be back shortly. About an hour later, all hell broke loose. I swear, even in Florida, I have not seen the sky look so threatening! Sure enough, there was a friggin tornado watch for the exact area I'm staying in. I heard the alarms go off & shut the storm windows. At first, I really thought that it might have been possible that a hurricane had somehow made it to Chicago, lol. Strangely, my dog was very calm. Anyway, finally he gives me a call and tells me that he has not been able to even reach the main dude. Fucking great. I had it all planned out too. I was going to pick her up from the airport, then just go apeshit on her. Instead, here I am writing in my stupid blog again. We still have not heard a word. This sucks.

No comments: