Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Hunt

I got up today really horny and craving some dick. I went online and renewed my membership to a hookup website. Naturally, I started looking for people who said they were partying. I found a couple here in town that said they had "stuff", so I showered and started driving over there. I told them what I liked to party with, and they said that was cool. About half way there, my phone rang and it was them. They wanted to know if I had any shit for myself. I told them I did not, but I could contribute. They said that was fine, but that they were partying with something else (he had a southern accent, and I swear he was saying "hard"). I told him that I never heard of that, but he assured me that I would enjoy it. The whole thing started to sound kinda shady, so I decided not to go. I told him that I would rather meet up and party with something I was familiar with. He said that was fine. In retrospect, I'm wondering if he was saying "heroin". If he was, I'm REALLY glad I did not go. I'm not going to lie though - I'm still looking:(

2 comments:

Jaqui said...

I bet he did say "hard" he probably meant crack.

In my experience that is what hard is.

but it may be different where you are.

Michelle said...

you are in florida? i am so i know the slang here. hard = crack cocaine which is tons of fun! if you want more traffic post on my blog i got lots of readers and supporters and shit talkers

from, shelley