Sunday, March 16, 2008

Uhhh...this chic is like an angel...or something?

Over the weekend, I ended up going out with one of my dad's roommates (I got her phone number the week before when I was over there). We went out to Chili's and she paid for everything because she knew I had not gotten my check yet. I told her she did not have to do that, but she insisted. She looked SO pretty when we met there. She is part Jamaican and part Chinese (gorgeous and dark skinned) and she was dressed in all white (yes, like and angel, lol). Anyway, we were both pretty nervous the first date, but it was still a lot of fun. We had some drinks and talked about life. I told her everything about my situation, and she was very understanding and said that she would be there for me if I needed her. I was amazed that she did not turn and start running towards her car! I told her I would do the same for her. I walked her to her car and she leaned towards me so I could kiss her on the cheek. It was splendid!

When I got home, I did not have ANY desire to do coke or anything associated with it. I was so happy just to know that someone (other than my best friend) was accepting me for me - especially someone with romantic interest. I thought that maybe the crave would come back, but it did not.

We went out again on the following day. We had lunch and went to the park near my place afterwards. She likes nature as much as I do, and we thought it would be a great idea for us to walk off lunch. Well, it turned out to be one of the most magical dates I have ever been on (and I've been on a LOT!!!). It was a beautiful day out and we walked and talked, then found a quiet place by the water, which surprisingly was totally vacant. We sat down near each other and she put her arm around me and I put my hand on hers. I felt an amazing connection at that moment! We got closer and were soon in each other's arms. It did not feel awkward at ALL. It felt totally natural - like it was just supposed to happen! Soon, some rude kids came running at us and purposely being really obnoxious. That's when we moved to another spot.

We went and just laid on the grass by the water. We held each other again, and soon after, I grabbed her and kissed her. We started making out passionately. Again, it felt totally natural, and OH MY GOD did that turn me on!! We were there for a few hours, until she spotted some rain clouds headed our way. We made it back to the car and made out some more, lol!

I saw her again this morning. I picked her up and we came back here (because we FINALLY had a private place to ourselves) and went nuts on each other! She is SO amazing and beautiful - I just can't believe this is happening (she can't either - we're both kind of freaked out at how comfortable we are knowing each other for such a short time)! She was actually very nervous about sex because she had not had it in years apparently (except with her vibrator). I was too, but we still managed to have great sex - enough for us to tire each other out! We got hungry again, then went out to eat, lol. We promised each other to make sure we both have orgasms next time:P

I still have NO cravings. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm in love! And, I don't fall in love that easily. Very strange, but good!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

do you go with girls or guys? you don't have to answer, just curious.

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

With guys, it's just sex. There's no way I could go gay - I love women too much, lol

sKILLz said...

Well I'm glad to hear that the craving are gone and I really hope it stays that way.
This is a hard thing to deal with and maybe shes something worth stoping over.
Good Luck stay Up!