Saturday, November 29, 2008

420

I'm in Chicago. My aunt had to come up here, so she figured I might as well pick up my guitar & some other stuff. I was so praying that MU had some weed here. She does. It's the shit! Yea, so I'm happily enjoying my last day before I start work. I've even had the place to myself all evening until tomorrow morning when MU gets back. I was getting so annoyed down there without a minute of being by myself. On Friday, they BOTH left for about an hour, but my aunt told me that one of her friends was coming over in half an hour! So, I got a total of about 25 minutes of having the house to myself since I've been down there. I know - I should not complain. At least I have somewhere to go. It's just so annoying. Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes I DID try to get coke tonight. Luckily, I was unable to in such short notice. I've got problems!

2 comments:

Melody Lee said...

We've all got problems babe but I truly think it's what makes us more interesting than the average bear:) Thanx for the well wishes, it was much appreciated.
Good luck with your job BTW and your girl sitch, Christ women are a pain in the ass aren't they? Um I mean.... aren't we. Hehe, funny how I exclude myself when I am possibly the biggest pain in the ass EVER.

DaftDragon said...

Niiice. I think our area may have recently been blessed in the Mary Jane department.