Friday, November 7, 2008

"Flash! Aaaaaah! He's for every one of us."

I'm feeling better today (not super-weak/depressed as yesterday). I got my new running shoes & WOW, what a difference! I had not realized how much I had flattened out the cushioning on my old ones, lol. I'm also okay (so far) with not getting tweeked this weekend. Then again, NS has not called me yet. I think it's a good thing that every time we party, we have to rent a room. It definitely cuts down the frequency of wanting to do it. That shit gets expensive!
I talked to RM today & apparently my ex still thinks we are together & everything is fine *sigh*. Shit - I hear guests arriving. Gonna have to write later.

1 comment:

DaftDragon said...

New running shoes are THE BEST.

And interesting on the ex... do explain, sounds interesting :P

God I'm so nosy.

Haha, happy trails