Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Time to take the power back!



Well, today is officially the day America decides it's fate. Well, supposedly (I'm still not 100% sure this whole election thing isn't just a big show). All I know is that it's time to show these right-wing pussies who they've been fucking with. The criminals who hold office need to be shown the door. In fact, many of them, under the REAL constitution (before the Bush Regime decided to rewrite it) they should be tried for treason. If that albino-turtle-lookin' mother fucker "wins" this time, I don't think The People are going to let it go without a fight. Since they've taken over the media, they have tried to portray the "left" (which, in their description would include moderates like myself) as "weak". Well, let me just remind them who kicked who's ass in the first American Civil War. Yea, that's right, and we'll do it again, fuckers!
Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way *deep breaths*...
I'm starting to feel down again. Both jobs I interviewed for have not called me back. I called both of them today for a follow-up, but got machines. Yea it sucks, but it could be worse. Onward through the fog. I've also started to feel extremely lonely in this town lately. I've been going out a lot, but when I do, I'm usually either reading or writing. I'm an introvert with big walls I've put up around me, so it's not exactly easy for me to start out in a new place. Again, it could be worse.
I'm not sure if I ever wrote about LW. LW is actually a girl I met off of MySpace. I was actually surprised that she requested to be a "friend" because she just seemed way too "Jesus-ey" for my taste & it's pretty obvious from my page that I'm not like that, lol. Anyway, long story short, we started talking on the phone while I was still in FL. When I got up to Chicago, she wanted to talk, but I could not because I was at my ex's place (the only place I could stay) and that pissed her off. So, LW has made contact with me again & we're cool. JH (girl who moved to San Francisco) has also been talking about visiting. I just don't want to get into the situation I was in with ML in FL. Okay, all these initials are starting to annoy me. I feel like a fucking car salesman now with their APR's & MSRP's. Fuck all of them & their stupid commercials! Okay, I guess I should try to get some sleep before the 10-hour wait at the polls later.

1 comment:

DaftDragon said...

Oh man, love it.

Obamarama has been pretty dec thus far, I'm a bit excited.

Enjoy ur political thoughts and rants, more posts like that sometime please : )

Word verification: strum

which is funny, cuz I almost commented on ur other post again that u shouldn't feel guilty for not playing songs and such... but then I didn't cuz I realized I wasn't sure if that was like ur job or something...

haha, peace