Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am The Lord of Chaos

I returned home at about 11am or so from partying with MU all night. I have to admit that it was fun as hell! I don't like having, once again, to make up stories about where I'm going & all that jazz. I actually told them I was going out again with GH, the girl I had the date with last week (more on her later). I also figured that I would be feeling pretty shitty for the next couple of days and not wanting to start work tomorrow. So, using my razor sharp memory (NOT!), I remembered that the job had offered me to start either tomorrow or on Dec. 1st and that they also knew I was dealing with a bout of bronchitis. Yea, you know where this is going! So, needless to say, I've arranged for the later start date. In my lazy ass good-for-nothing junkie defense, I still DO feel mildly ill with the bronchitis. I've already perfected (hopefully) the story I'm going to tell my family as to why I'm not starting tomorrow. These people are no dummies, so I've got to make sure my story is flawless. So far, I think it is. Yea, I suck.
Back to GH, as promised: "Daft Dragon", you were right - she IS still interested. I knew I should have gotten a female opinion before jumping to conclusions, lol. I checked my yahoo IM today & apparently she has been trying to send me messages on there, but I had not checked until today. We chatted online for a while. She's supposed to call me tonight.
I should also mention that MU, before she left this morning told me she loved me again and was crying because she did not want to leave *sigh*. The world, to me, is absurdly confusing. I'm talking tax return papers X like 999 trillion. I often wonder if most people feel like this. They either don't, or do a really good job of hiding their confusion. It does not help that I can't focus on anything for more than 5 seconds. LOCUST! See?

3 comments:

DaftDragon said...

hahaha, I LOVE this post, totally candid.

yay, she's still interested! hehe thanks for the mention.

and you know what, you want to start that job when you are good and ready to make a killer first impression, take a little time to get centered.

and ya, we all get confused as fuck (at least i do) b/c apparently the normal approach to life is to force yourself to do things you hate and never say what you mean--- who the fuck can navigate that???

best of luck with the fam, the ladies and (eventually) starting the new job :)

DaftDragon said...

Umm, update? Did she call??

Coke Addiction Kinda Sucks said...

lol, will update tonight